- What is a situation that is coming up where you will be placed under pressure as a student, family member, leader, influencer, or Christ-follower?
- Why is this situation important to you? What made you think of this specific instance coming up?
- Who will be involved? What is your given role (in this situation)? What are the other roles involved?
- Identify the potential outcomes from the situation/scenario.
- Identify an outcome that is glorifying to God and how you can position yourself closest to it. If there is not [a foreseeable outcome] that will being glory to God, how will you create one?
- Prepare your head, heart, and hands to be a vessel carrying out this glorifying outcome by:
- Pray and connect with God about who he wants you to be in this space.
- Identifying the attitude, behaviors, and feelings that will lead you to be the author of this outcome and who God want to be in this situation.
- Create measurable goals that will help you evaluate how you’re doing in the situation.
- Establish a core group of individuals that will encourage you, pray for you, and hold you accountable to who God has asked you to be.
- After the high pressure situation occurs, connect with individuals that also experienced this situation to get some feedback about how you showed up and how they think it went.
- Document their feedback and your own experience to use for future high pressure situations.
- God created you in His likeness. The original author created you to be an author.
- There is only two ways for things to go: Towards God (and His glory) or away from God.
- The micro-decisions you make will lead you to macro-outcomes in the end.
- Leading a life of Spritual [Holy] authority means your are required to be the author, inspired by God.